Top Ten Books I Want To Reread-- From a Non-Rereader
- I never reread, so I picked this topic to maybe give myself a push to finally DO IT.
1. The Boyfriend List series by E. Lockhart
- I just want to read a series that makes me smile as much as this one did again. Also, I love reading books with footnotes, they're so fun!
2. Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr
- I remember that I really really loved this book. AND I remember thinking that it felt really important to me. But for the life of me I can barely remember the things about it that were so special.
3. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- I love reading a good sobfest book every now and again. And I need to get the memory of the terrible movie out of my head.
4. Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
- This is another case of "I barely remember things" book. And I want to remember because I LOVED this book!! It's what made me an A.S. King fan.
5. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
- I reread The Truth About Forever recently and loved it just as much (if not more) than the first time. It really made me want to do a TOTAL reread of the Sarah Dessen Collection.
6. The Ghost and the Goth series by Stacey Kade
- If I was a big rereader, I would have already reread this. It's one of my fave series EVER.
7. Hate List by Jennifer Brown
- I just love it and want to read it again.
8. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
- The YA Mystery that I put at the top of my YA Mystery Lists. Now that I KNOW how it all turns out, I'm curious to see if I would pick up on anything during a second time through.
9. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- The movie is coming out soon.... and also, this and the next book are examples of writing perfection.
10. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Glorious, beautiful, powerful, perfect book. Need more beauty in my life.
What topic did you pick this week??