Top Ten Favorite Books From The Time I've Been Blogging
When we start throwing out terms like "All-Time Faves", I get super nervous!! It's so hard for me to settle on all-time favorites without feeling like I missed something super important. So I gotta narrow this baby down... and I'm going to do that by picking books that I've read since I started blogging (4 1/2 years ago).
1. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Beautiful, beautiful book. I couldn't NOT put it on this list. Jandy Nelson = writing alien.
2. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
- The BEST YA Mystery I've ever read. NEED more books like this in my life!!
3. Crash and Burn by Michael Hassan
- Completely underrated book. It's about so many things and I would love if this author would write more books.... PLEASE!!
4. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
- This book felt like a punch to the gut. I loved it and yet it left me in an emotional tornado.
5. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
- Such a unique book!! It's so damn funny, but it's about death. Who can pull that off??
6. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- I don't LOVE romance books, but this romance was too cute not to love. FYI- It's about more than just romance... like family and OMG a big THING that happens!!
7. Winger by Matthew Quick
- I love immature boys. I just feel one with them for whatever reason. But seriously, this book is hilarious and cute and OMG emotional!!
8. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- I don't read a lot of Fantasy or Dystopian or Fairy Tale Retellings.... so I was a little nervous going into this one. I needed not be-- It's practically perfect!!
9. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
- Another Romance book with a capital R. Noah and Echo both have major problems, but this book is about THEM as couple more than anything else. Which usually I would not be about.... but it became an exception :)
10. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- If you haven't read this book, just go read it.
Have you read any of these books?? What faves did you feature this week on your list?