Top Ten Books On My Fall 2016 TBR
- I'm SUPER bad at sticking to reading lists. I try and have really good intentions... but mood reader over here. I get in moods and go rogue, or I go into slumps and don't read fast enough to keep up with my plans, so I change them. But I enjoy making the plan, so here it is:
1. The Telling by Alexandra Sirowy
- I loved The Creeping, so I'm really excited to get to this one.
- My friend Cassi let me borrow this, and I think it's perfect for Halloween season :)
- I love Mystery books and I'm super excited to meet the author when the Fierce Reads Tour comes to Pittsburgh.
- I just started this yesterday... not sure if I like it yet or not, but THAT COVER!!
- A MUST-READ for me!!
6. We Are Still Tornadoes by Michael Kun & Susan Mullen
- I love books written in letter form.
- No explantation needed.
- Confession: I'm not an Illuminae super-fan like a lot of you guys. I thought it was cool, but SO MUCH HYPE. I do want to read the sequel though.
- I can't believe I haven't read this yet. I think I just don't want it to be over... but then Maggie goes and announces a MAYBE Ronan book, so.....
- I've been missing a Sara Shepard series in my life.
What books are on your Fall TBR??