Top Ten TV Shows I Want On Netflix So I Can Binge
To be clear-- I've already watched these shows, but I've never been able to binge them!! Here are some oldies that I'd like to relive all over again... so get on it Netflix/Amazon!!
1. Beverly Hills, 90210
- Okay, maybe just the Brenda years because Brenda + Dylan FOREVER!! This was my first big teenage show obsession. I was probably too young to be watching it, but my mom didn't really censor me, so BH 90210 was something I watched EVERY WEEK.
- Best Of: Color Me Badd was on the show and I lost my shit! Also, sideburns and the Peach Pit RULES!
2. Sex and the City
- To be honest, I've already binged this several times, but I'd never say no to a show about such strong girl friendships.
- Best Of: Season 4 is my fave... I also was quite fond of the Post-It Note episode and The Good Fight.
- I never thought I would get into a show that starts out on the premise of a girl following a guy she has a crush on to college, but somehow it worked. I haven't seen this show in FOREVER and would love to binge it.
- BEST OF: I freaked out when she cut her hair. Why would she do that, WHY??? The Simon Rex episode BLEW MY MIND!!
- I'll never say no to a 90's infusion in my life. And no show is more 90's than Blossom.
- BEST OF: The Fashion!! The hats, suspenders, mix-matched oversized clothes. It was a TIME for fashion :)
- I've never so simultaneously related to 2 characters at the same time. I hate to admit it, but while I'm a total Daria most of the time.... I'm kind of a Quinn too.
- BEST OF: The first time I saw the volleyball scene in the opening credits, I thought maybe someone had been spying on me in gym. I also FREAKED because I knew Daria from Beavis and Butthead and was psyched she was getting her own show.
- This show is pretty much forgotten, but I LOVED IT!! It was like Ferris Bueller meets Saved By the Bell. I love a troublemaker that you root for-- like a Mike Seaver.
- BEST OF: He says "Synchronize Swatches" and if that's not 90's, I don't know what is.
7. Party of Five
- Was there any one show in the 90's that had such cool characters??? Neve Campbell?? Lacey Chabert, Scott Wolf, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jeremy London?? I haven't watched this show in forever either and really really need a binge of it.
- BEST OF: Claudia lived in a tent in her living room... my mom wouldn't let me do that :( I also LOVED the name Bailey for a dude and his intervention episode was SO emotional!!
8. Sweet Valley High
- I didn't realize this show was on for 4 whole seasons and I NEED it!!
- BEST OF: Aren't Brittany and Cynthia Daniel the PERFECT casting for Jess and Elizabeth??
9. Are You Afraid of the Dark
- This was on for 5 seasons and I'm certain that I have not seen every episode. And I need to see if it's even remotely scary... because when I was 10 I thought it was!!
- BEST OF: The Tale of the Shiny Red Bicycle messed me up. Ryan Gosling, Tia & Tamara Mowry, Tara Lipinski, Tatyana Ali, Will Friedle were all guest stars!!
10. Laguna Beach/The Hills (but mostly just Laguna)
- Who wouldn't want to relive "The Black and White Party" or Kristin dancing on the bar in Cabo or Jason's cheating scandal??
- BEST OF: We have Laguna to thank for those cheesy PROM? invitations. And TEAM Lauren all the way!!
Honorable Mentions: Dawson's Creek, California Dreams, The Golden Girls, Growing Pains, Married With Children, Doogie Howser, M.D., The Lying Game, Ghostwriter, Real World (Season 1 through Hollywood)
What TV Theme did you go with for your Top Ten??