Top Ten Book I've Read Based On Recommendation
- I need recommendations because I can be a very non-adventurous reader. If it weren't for people in my book club or all of you awesome bloggers & blog readers, I would never have read some of my very favorite books. So let's keep the recs coming!!
1. Wrecked by Maria Pardian
- Rec'd to me by Andi. She gets me.
- I've been on an epic search for YA Mysteries and many people told me to try this. I'm glad they did, I LOVED it.
- Another Andi rec. Another one that is totally a "me" book.
- Rachel rec'd this for me during my psychological thriller hunt.
- My book club forced me to read this.
- SO many people recommended this to me and I didn't believe them... but they were SO right.
- Another book club rec.
- Oh gosh, who didn't recommend this to me??
- My cousin recommended this series to me before the TV show started... and I became obsessed!! Until book 9 or 10 and then I got bored.
- Some girls at work told me to try it, and OMGGGGGGGGG. My life was taken over by this mindfuckful book.
SHOUTOUT to Cassi for also recommending awesome books to me. She's pretty good at knowing what I'll like :)
What books did you read because people made you??