Top Ten Books I've Added To My To-Be-Read List Lately
- Most of these happen to be 2017 releases because I just went on a giant "what are the books of 2017?" search.
1. One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus- I know a lot of books try to say they're like The Breakfast Club, but this one sounds like it actually is.... with murder.
2. Little Monsters by Kara Thomas- I really liked The Darkest Corners, so I'm interested in what else Kara Thomas will do.
3. Once and for All by Sarah Dessen- NEW SARAH DESSEN YESSSSS! (oh yeah, now I should probably get caught up on her last 2 books!!)
4. This is How it Happened by Paula Stokes- I haven't read ANYTHING by Paula Stokes yet, but all her books sound so good! And I kind of love the "I can't remember" trope.
5. In Case You Missed It by Sarah Darer Littman- Here's one that comes out this week. I love reading about problems that arise from "digital footprints". I think it's super interesting to read about teens dealing with problems that I never had to deal with.
6. The Possible by Tara Altebrando- I was 50/50 on The Leaving, but I liked it enough to want to read more. I think this author has good ideas, and I'm interested to see where else she'll go. I think this one has to do with a cult (which I LOVE reading about) and MAYBE supernatural abilities (which I also love trying to figure out).
7. It Wasn't Always Like This by Joy Preble- This is another supernatural Cult book!!
8. I See London, I See France by Sarah Mlynowski- Ummmm, one of my fave authors of ever is writing a YA next year?? Sign me up!! Plus, TRAVEL!!
9. The Summer that Melted Everything by Tiffany McDaniel- I saw a review of this on someone's blog and I was totally intrigued. It's about the devil and is set in the 80's... and I don't know how I had never heard of it!
10. Die for You by Amy Fellner Dominy- This is another book that comes out this week. I think it's one of those relationship gone bad books, and I'm always down to read about the dark side of love.
What books have you discovered recently??