Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017
1. Lucky Girl by Amanda Maciel- I've been DYING for this ever since I read (and loved) Tease.
2. We Are Okay by Nina LaCour- New Nina LaCour??? Oh yes, I'll be reading this ASAP.
3. Beautiful Broken Girls by Kim Savage- I loved After the Woods, and am so curious to see what else this author has up her sleeve.
4. A Good Idea by Cristina Moracho- I love YA Mystery/Thrillers and this one seems totally under the radar-- which is also a plus for me.
5. The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles- I know this is Fantasy, but it sounds like my kind of Fantasy!
6. After the Fall by Kate Hart- I love books about reputation and super complicated relationships/situations--- plus, the cover!!
7. One of Us is Lying by Karen McManus- It's like the Breakfast Club but with a murder?? Oh yes, I need this!
8. Bang by Barry Lyga- I've been wanting to read more Barry Lyga ever since the I Hunt Killers series wrapped up-- and this one sounds SO harsh, which I totally love!
9. Textrovert by Lindsey Summers- This just sounds like one of those funny/cute romance books that I'm hoping is told through text?? I love books told in different/unique formats.
10. Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner- This one sounds SO heart-wrenching. A boy sends a text and the recipient ends up dying while reading it.
What books are you excited for in the first part of 2017?