This week the topic is:
Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To
1. Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor- Murder-Mystery with some mean girl Pretty Little Liar/Gossip Girl stuff mixed in.
2. My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi- Not a fan of the cover, but it's about a girl who does something stupid one night and gets HIV... Scary stuff!
3. The Reece Malcolm List by Amy Spalding- A girl moves to L.A. to live with a mother she knows almost nothing about. I don't know why I want to read it so much... I think it's because it has the word "List" in the title :)
4. Blaze by Laurie Crompton- Comic books, superheroes, sexting, and a really cool cover!
5. The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller- A popular girl who is secretly a nerd! I'm a sucker for books like this, plus I love the cover!
6. In the After by Demitria Lunetta- Usually I don't go for zombie/alien/dystopia books, but this one looks cool... sort of like The Farm & The Darkest Minds.
7. OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu- a girl with an obsession... not really sure it has anything to do w. OCD, but it looks like something I'd like :)
8. The Mumurings by Carly Ann West- A girl who's sister hears voices and commits suicide. As she's investigating what really happened to her sister, she starts to these whispers too.
9. Premeditated Josin L. McQuein- Another suicide book, but this one is about revenge.
10. The Boyfriend App by Kate Sise- Been wanting to read this ever since I saw the pretty cover a few months ago :)
Honorable Mentions: Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook, Dear Life, You Suck by Scott Blagden, Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt, All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill, After You by Jessica Cora, Red by Alison Cherry, The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston, The S Word by Chelsea Pitcher, The Sweet Revenge of Celia Door by Karen Finneyfrock, Splintered by A.G. Howard
Dance of Shadows didn't make my list, but I LOVE this cover... it's beautiful!
There are SO many amazing debuts coming out this year it was hard for me to pick... I can't wait to see what's on everyone else's lists!