By: Megan Miranda
Wow isn't this a cool cover? This is the story of Mallory, who supposedly killed her boyfriend in self-defense... only problem is she can't remember the incident. When she's sent off to a prep school and another person turns up dead, Mallory knows she has to remember everything in order to clear her name. I have this and MUST Read it soon!
By: Amy Spalding
A girl moves to L.A. to live with a mother (Reece Malcolm) she knows almost nothing about. There's also a performing arts school involved, so that sounds pretty cool!
(The Lying Game #5)
By: Sara Shepard
I'm sort of ashamed that I am really excited for this book to come out!! I mean she keeps writing these books and I keep reading them! Can't help myself! I just gotta find out if the killer is who I *think* it is! Plus do you watch the TV series?? It's the Bomb!
By: N. Griffin
It sounds really emotional and awesome... it will probably make me cry! It's about Dinah and Skint... Skint has a plethora of problems and Dinah just wants to help... only she really can't and she doesn't even realize the extent of the problems to begin with.
By: Chris Lynch
After Eric's brother Duane dies, he feels he's lost everything. In order to feel like he's holding on to his brother, he decides to meet some of the people who received Duane's organs.
By: Robyn Bavati
After her Orthodox Jewish parents forbid her to dance, Ditty signs up anyway. She goes on living this double life questioning her faith and her parents and knowing she can't give up the one thing that makes her feel free.
By: Sarah Jeffery
Cheerleader Mallory has it all: popularity, good family, and an imaginary boyfriend. She can't handle guys and sex, so she made up the perfect guy. But then a real "live" boy comes into her world and she starts questioning whether it's worth the lie anymore.
By: Anna Collomore
A YA Thriller. Annie comes to an island to be the nanny for the Cohen family. At first everything is perfect, she loves the family and there's a cute guy next door. But then things start happening and Annie can't tell if she's losing it or if there's something else at work. Sounds intense!
Other Books Out This Week:
- UnRavel Me (Shatter Me) By: Tahereh Mafi- Highly anticipated sequel to Shatter Me
- Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) By: Marissa Meyer- The return of Cinder!!
- Ashes & Ice By: Rochelle Maya Callen- "LUST. LOVE. LOSS. Sometimes, all that is left are Ashes and Ice." A new YA Fantasy series.
- Kissed By: Cameron Dokey- 3 fairytale retellings: Belle, Sunlight & Shadow, and Winter's Child
- Girl Meets Ghost By: Lauren Barnholdt- Middle-Grade by one of my fav authors!
- 52 Reasons to Hate My Father By: Jessica Brody- Paperback release w. a cool new cover!!
- Beneath a Meth Moon By: Jaqueline Woodson- Also a paperback release w. a new cover. I love books about Meth for some reason... I need to look into this one!
Tons of great books out this week... My TBR pile is never-ending as it is!!! I'm screwed. Also with school starting back up and me being sick I haven't been getting much done... sorry guys!! So what are you liking this week??