By: Nova Ren Suma
Lauren starts having visions of missing 17-year-old girls. She doesn't know why she's having these visions or how she can help these girls... but she knows time is running out because she's 17 now too.
By: Lauren Roedy Vaughn
Even at her alternative high school, Danielle is a misfit. Because of her outrageous English essays, she's been sent to see the school psychologist and put in a "social skills" class. Then she meets Daniel, a guy who is as unique as she is and she can't help but let him into her world. This sounds so good, plus I LOVE the cover :)
By: Lindsay Ribar
Margo has a lot of plans, but some of them aren't going exactly right... then she winds up with a genie ring and Oliver (a sophomore) as her genie. Now Oliver can fix all the wrong in her life, but as it turns out Oliver is in need of help as well... and Margo isn't sure that there is a wish that can save him. EEEE!!! This looks SO good!!
By: Liz Coley
"Reminiscent of the Elizabeth Smart case, Pretty Girl-13 is a disturbing and powerful psychological mystery about a girl who must piece together the story of her kidnapping and captivity." -Goodreads Wow this sounds intense and is definitely going on my TBR!
By: Hannah Moskowitz
Middle Grade about Marco and Stephen are finishing up middle school and about to head in different directions... but not until they pull off one last "heist". Their plan is to break into the prom so Marco can confess his love for Benji, the exchange student.
By: S.C. Langgle
Alice Little is convinced that she's found a secret code in her favorite poet Sylvie Plate's final collection of poetry. She knows that this message might reveal Sylvie's mysterious demise. All she has to do is decode it so she can convince her English teacher it's real... but she's got to do it while chasing after her sister at the Everville Mall. Cool Title but Sylvie Plate is too close to Sylvia Plath... I know it's a play on it, but at that point just use the real name.
By: Lisa Greenwald
The sequel to My Life in Pink and Green.
Lucy has big plans for the summer. Her sister will be home, her family's spa is being constructed, and the pool and beach are calling her name. But this summer is not going to be what she thought... Claudia has brought a guy home with her, her BFF is spending all her time with her new boyfriend, and the investor's daughter is a major pain.
- Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) By: Cassandra Claire- "Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy."
- Everafter By: Elizabeth Chandler- The final book in the saga of Ivy and Tristan.
- Fox Forever (Jenna Fox Chronicles #3) By: Mary E. Pearson- The conclusion of the Fox Chronicles
- Morality By: Kellie Sheridan- First book in a zombie apocalypse series.
- Tiger (Dark Eyes #2) By: William Richter- The daughter of a Russian assassin who is working for a organization to find missing people. Her next target is her fugitive brother Tiger.
- Maybe I Will By: Laurie Gray- A book about how a sexual assault will change everything... the twist is you don't know if the MC is male or female.
A lot of series conclusions out this week!! Plus I LOVE the sounds of OCD, The Dude, and Me and The Art of Wishing. What do you want to get?