Today's Topic is:
Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread
- Envy By: Gregg Olsen- I've been wanting to read this FOREVER, but stuff keeps getting in the way
- Faking 19 By: Allyson Noel- Total impulse buy
- Obsidian By: JLA- My Broke & Bookish Secret Santa bought me this and I was SO happy... but I haven't found time for it yet!
- The Casual Vacancy By: JKR- It's JK Rowling... I had to buy it, but it's SO LONG!!!
- Prom By: Laurie Halse Anderson- I love Laurie Halse Anderson... but I bought this over 2 years ago and still haven't read it yet :(
- Following Chrisopher Creed By: Carol Plum-Ucci- I didn't know there was going to be a Christopher Creed sequel, so when I saw this at the bookstore I just bought it without thinking. But then I remembered that I don't really remember want the original book is about... oops!! So I gotta reread that before I even think about getting to this one.
- The Help By: Kathryn Stockett- 8 through 10 represent my "I think I might still want to read adult books" buying phase... apparently I don't.
- Shopaholic Takes Manhattan By: Sophie Kinsella
- I Don't Know How She Does It By: Allison Pearson
I'm happy to say I don't have a ton of unread books sitting around! This list is literally it plus maybe 2 more. (Even my Nook is clear of unreads). I do get a lot of books out of the library that I don't read, so there's that. That's not to say I don't have books on the brain that I want to read SO BAD and haven't gotten to yet... I just don't buy them until it's time to read them I guess :)
So how many unread books do you have piling up??