By: Katie Sise
I've wanted to read this book ever since I laid eyes on the beautiful cover! I love the colors! It's about a girl who designs an app to win $$ to go to college. The app is supposed to find your perfect match... but as you can expect this does not exactly go as planned.
By: Aprilynne Pike
Jeff moves and starts a new school where he meets Kimberlee. But Kimberlee is a ghost... a klepto-ghost to be exact and she needs Jeff to complete her "unfinished business".
By: Olivia Samms
Now that Bea is out of rehab, she's ready to start over fresh at a new school. Then she discovers that she has a new gift where she can draw what is in other people's minds. With someone going around attacking women, Bea finds that her gift comes in pretty useful when one of the victims lives.
(Outerbanks Tennis Academy #1)
By: Jennifer Iacopelli
Set at the Outer Banks Tennis Academy: "With so much at stake, dreams—and hearts—are bound to break. Welcome to OBX: Where LOVE is a four-letter word, on and off the court." ~Goodreads. I LOVE this cover & I usually don't like kissing-face covers, but this one is the exception!!
By: Suzanne Young
In a world where teenage suicide is a major epidemic, Sloane knows that any small thing can get her sent to The Program where they erase memories. Her boyfriend James promises her they can keep up appearances and stay out of treatment, but things aren't always that simple... and The Program is coming for them.
By: Jordana Fraiberg
Olive was in a car accident that shattered her life. Now she's trying to rebuild and meeting Nick seems to help... in fact it seems like fate. But then Nick reveals that he's hiding something and Olive knows she has to figure out all the details from the night of her accident and the meaning of the song she can't get out of her head.
By: Shandy Lawson
Ben and Maggie are stuck in a loop where they are destined to meet and die together over and over again. With each cycle of the loop they make small changes to try to change their fate... eventually the come up with a plan, but what happens if the only way to survive means being apart?
By: Jessica Shirvington
Sabine lives 2 lives everyday... literally. She lives every 24-hour period twice: once as a rich girl with a perfect boyfriend and once as a girl from the wrong side of the tracks with discipline problems. But when she discovers a glitch she realizes there might be a way to end this and have the life she's always wanted... but there's always risk involved, and it might not be only her life that's at stake.
Other Books Out This Week:
- The Last Academy By: Anne Applegate- a boarding school book w/ a supernatural twist.
- Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy #2) By: Wendy Higgins- Book 2 in this paranormal angel/demon series.
- Anthem for Jackson Dawes By: Celia Bryce- A story about Jackson and Megan, both patients in a hospital ward being treated for cancer.
- The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) By: Julie Kagawa- "Even as Allie faces shocking revelations and heartbreak like she’s never known, a new strain of the Red Lung virus that decimated humanity is rising to threaten human and vampire alike." ~Goodreads
- Quicksilver (Ultraviolet #2) By: R.J. Anderson- This series seems to have been getting really high ratings! Might be one to look at.
- Defriended By: Ruth Baron- A boy finds out the girl he's been talking to online has been dead for a year. Is he chatting with a ghost or is someone playing a dangerous trick?
- The Ward (The Ward #1) By: Jordana Frankel- "Jordana Frankel’s ambitious debut novel and the first in a two-book series, The Ward is arresting, cinematic, and thrilling—perfect for fans of Scott Westerfeld or Ann Aguirre." ~Goodreads
I'm so excited to read The Boyfriend App, Life After Theft, The Program, and Game. Set. Match. Did you read any books on here yet... or what do you want to read??