By: Sara Zarr
Lucy was once a concert pianist who played sold-out shows and had all the potential in the world. But at 14 she gave it all up. Now at 16 Lucy is watching her younger brother follow her old dreams. His new piano teacher takes an interest in Lucy and tries to rekindle her love for music... not for an audience, just for herself. Gahh I'm so excited for this one... I love Sara Zarr!!
By: Terra Elan McVoy
Nikki loves Dee unconditionally, she knows she would do anything for him... even commit a crime? When Dee pulls Nikki into a crime that ends in murder, she knows that love will save them somehow. But when Nikki is arrested and learns that Dee had motives she never knew about, she starts to think maybe love does have it's limits. YES to this one!!!
By: Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
ROADTRIP BOOK!!! Rosie has been sent on a roadtrip with her responsible neighbor Matty and his 2 friends so that she can put distance between her and her ex. There's been a little restraining order slapped on her for stalkerish behavior, so distance might be a good thing.... only Rosie doesn't want distance, she wants to fix things with her ex. But the more miles that fly by on the roadtrip, the less she's thinking about going home. I don't know who does PR for this book, but they're doing a good job!! I've been seeing this book everywhere for the past few months and I'm really excited to read it!
By: Michelle Dalton
Chelsea's family is staying at the lake this summer. The last thing she expects is to find a summer romance... especially so soon after her grandmother's death. But that is exactly what she finds. And now as summer is nearing it's end, she knows her time with Josh is growing short... is she headed for heartbreak??
By: Andrea Cremer & David Levithan
Elizabeth moves from Minnesota to NYC and meets this great guy... one problem: she's the only one who can see him because he's INVISIBLE. Stephen has been invisible for most of his life because of a curse his grandfather placed on his mother. Now Stephen and Elizabeth go on a cursecasting/spellseeking adventure to gain Stephen's visibility... and it's much more dangerous than expected.
By: Lelia Howard
I love this title and this cover :)
Cricket is heading to Nantucket to spend the summer lying on the beach with her friend Jules. But when tragedy strikes Jules pulls away and Cricket wonders how well she ever knew her friend. Now supporting herself in Nantucket, she spends the summer and meets some surprising people.
By: Chelsea Pitcher
I just read this for the blog tour and it was definitely memorable and book-cluby.
When Angie's ex-BFF kills herself, she knows it was all the bullying that pushed Lizzie over the edge. Racked with guilt for not stopping it, she goes on a mission to discover who tortured Lizzie the most.... and along the way she discovers some surprising secrets and learns to trust some surprising people.
By: Leah Rae Miller
A nerd hiding in a popular girl's body!!! The only time Maddie lets her comic book loving nerd-flag fly is during the summer. This summer she meets an "adorkable" guy named Logan who figures out her secret and takes her into the comic book/video game world. She loves it, but still isn't ready for everyone to know her secret... but she doesn't want to lose Logan either! Ummm can you say "adorkable" again??? I love the cover and the word "adorkable" definitely got me!
Other Books Out This Week:
- If I Should Die (Revenants #3) By: Amy Plum:Final book in this Paranormal/Fantasy Trilogy
- Nothing But Blue By: Lisa Jahn-Clough: A post-apocalyptic story of a girl who doesn't know who she is or what exactly happened to everyone, but she knows she has to make it to her childhood home by the ocean.
- Icons (Icons #1) By: Margaret Stohl: A new Sci-Fi/Dystopian series
- Mystic (Soul Seekers #3) By: Alyson Noel: Book 3 in the Soul Seekers series
- The Savage Blue (The Vicious Deep #2) By: Zoraida Cordova: Book 2 in this series set in the ocean where Tristan is battling to be the Sea King
- The End Games By: T. Michael Martin: Zombie Apocalypse stand-alone set in what's left of rural West Virginia
- Lost and Found By: Nicole Williams: A New Adult Contemporary from the author of the Crash series.
- Reboot (Reboot #1) By: Amy Tintera: A debut author: Robot Post Apocalyptic/Dystopian
- Chantress (Chantress Trilogy #1) By: Amy Butler Greenfield: A magical new series set in England in 1667
- I'm With Stupid By: Geoff Herbach: Last book in the Stupid Fast series which stars Felton, a dork-turned-athlete dealing with his father's death
- Fall of Night (The Morganville Vampires) By: Rachel Caine: 14th book in this Vampire series in which Claire goes to MIT
- Riptide By: Lindsey Scheibe: Girl surfer's rock... and I love that cover, SO PRETTY!
- The Originals By: Cat Patrick: Identical triplets find out they're actually clones.
- Coda (Coda #1) By: Emma Trevayne: Set in a world where music is encoded with brain-washing elements
- Lost in You By: Heidi McLaughlin: A New Adult about a romance between an average boy and a Pop Princess
- The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave #1) By: Rick Yancey: "The Passage meets Ender’s Game in an epic new series from award-winning author Rick Yancey." ~Goodreads
- Thorn Abbey By: Nancy Ohlin: "Nothing is as it seems in this darkly romantic tale of infatuation and possession, inspired by Daphne du Maurier’s Rebecca." ~Goodreads
- Code Name Verity (paperback) By: Elizabeth Wein: Cover change for this YA Historical Fiction
- From What I Remember (paperback) By: Stacey Kramer & Valerie Thomas: This was a cute, fun, summery book. I think I like the original cover better, but this one is okay.
- The Innocents (The Innocents #1) By: Lili Peloquin: I'm pretty sure they are changing this cover, but I can't find it on Goodreads so... anyway it's a YA Mystery.
- Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl By: Jesse Andrews: I've heard good things about this one... that it's the perfect mix of funny while also dealing with a serious situation.
- First Comes Love By: Katie Kacvinsky: New cover for this YA Romance book. I like the green, it's different :)
Ok so WOW so many many books!!! I am most excited to read The Lucy Variations and Criminal. Have you read either of them yet??
So what about you? I want to know what you're into!