Welcome to my booth at the Spring Blog Carnival!!! It's hosted by Angela from Reading Angel, Candace from Candace’s Book Blog, and Lori from Pure Imagination so big thanks to them!!
I'm doing the *Make-Over Booth* so get prepared to channel your inner high school movie. I was totally inspired to do this booth from my favorite movie:
So I'm getting all my makeup and hair stuff ready to give you guys the ultimate book makeover!!
I'm giving away books that feature makeovers or mean girls (because mean girls LOVE to give makeovers... just watch the movie Mean Girls).
Your choice of one of these books (it is INT if you can get books from The Book Depository)... they are a mix of newer and older books that feature either mean girls, a makeover, or popularity:
- How to Be Popular by Meg Cabot
- The Girl With the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg
- Death of a Kleptomaniac By Kristen Tracy
- Burn for Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
- Also Known As by Robin Benway
- Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
- Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
- 52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
- The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
- The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade
Submit a book character you think is in need of a makeover (physically or emotionally) and submit the name and why in the comments... then make sure you enter the Rafflecopter to get credit :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Also stop by the other booths at the carnival: