Confessions of an Almost Girlfriend (Confessions #2)
By: Louise Rozett
So excited for this one!!! Rose is back and now she's a sophomore. And things are going to be different this year. This year she's going to be stronger, braver, and more in control of her feelings for Jamie. But with all her good intentions you just know things are bound to go wrong somehow...
By: Kimberly Ann Miller
17-year-old Autumn has had a rough couple of years. She's hoping the cruise to Bermuda she's about to go on will give her some much needed escape. But when they enter the Bermuda Triangle, Autumn starts waking up in alternate realities. Is she ever going to wake up and find herself back in the life she once lived?
By: Various YA Authors
An anthology of 16 stories that take place in the dark. Some are contemp., some are fantasy, etc. The authors include: Sarah Rees Brennan, Rachel Hawkins, Carrie Ryan, Aprilynne Pike, Malinda Lo, Courtney Summers, Beth Revis, Sarah Ockler, and more.
By: Lynn Maddalena Menna
When a girl with big dreams gets discovered, she jumps at the chance to make it as a singer. She chooses to leave her friends behind in her climb up the ladder, but soon finds the industry may not be all that she thought.
Other Books Out This Week:
- Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #2) By: Jessica Spotswood- "In the highly anticipated sequel to Born Wicked, the Cahill Witch Chronicles continue Cate, Maura and Tess's quest to find love, protect family, and explore their magic against all odds in an alternate history of New England." ~Goodreads
- Proxy (#1) By: Alex London- A new dystopian series about a boy who is serving as a "proxy", someone who takes all the punishments for his rich owner's sins.
- Tarnish By: Katherine Longshore- A YA Historical Fiction featuring Anne Boleyn's rise.
- The Watcher in the Shadows (Niebla #3) By: Carlos Ruiz Zafon- Part of the thriller YA trilogy.
- Intuition (Transcendence #2) By: C.J. Omololu- Sequel to Transcendence which features past lives and loves.
- The Pirate's Wish (The Assassin's Curse #2) By: Cassandra Rose Clarke- Conclusion to the fantasy series.
- Boy 21 By: Matthew Quick- A YA contemp. featuring sports.
- Barely Breathing (Breathing #2) By: Rebecca Donovan- Book 2 in the trilogy about a girl living in an abusive home.
It's kind of a slow week for books :( That's ok though cause I'm crazy excited that Confessions of an Almost Girlfriend is coming out!! What do you want to read??