By: Lisa Amowitz
Love this cover!! It's a YA Mystery about a guy who wakes up in the hospital only to discover that the girl he's been crushing on is missing. Then he starts receiving cryptic texts and links from the girl which makes him wonder if she really ran away like everyone says, or is there something more sinister behind it?
By: Lauren Barnholdt
Roadtrip Book!!! The standalone companion to Two-Way Street. Peyton and Jace are another broken-up couple stuck on a roadtrip together from Florida to Connecticut.
By: Kari Luna
When Sophie's brilliant but odd physicist father goes missing, her mother moves them from Brooklyn, New York to Havencrest, Illinois. Soon after Sophie starts seeing the same hallucinations of marching band pandas that her father used to see. Now guided by a panda shaman and along with new friend Finny, she goes back to NYC to look at her dad's research in the physics lab.
Losing Hope (Hopeless #2)
By: Colleen Hoover
"In Losing Hope, bestselling author Colleen Hoover reveals what was going on inside Holder’s head during all those hopeless moments—and whether he can gain the peace he desperately needs." ~Goodreads
By: Kelsey Sutton
Elizabeth doesn't feel emotions, she sees them as people walking around, but they have no effect on her. She doesn't know why she's unable to feel, but suspects it has something to do with a car accident that happened years ago. Fear is the only emotion that hasn't given up on Elizabeth and together they set out to discover the truth about her life.
By: K.A. Larson
Anne is 16 and wears a size 17. Now she's supposed to be in her aunts wedding and she doesn't want to stand out. She resolves to lose about 45 pounds in 10 weeks doing crazy informercial diets. Sounds like a funny, heartwarming book.
Life's a Witch (Life's a Witch #2)
By: Brittany Geragotelis
Hadley is a witch. She knows she has to keep it a secret and enjoys using her powers for popularity. But when all the elders in her coven goes missing, she must lead the younger members against a rival coven and save their parents.
Catching Liam (Good Girls Don't #1)
By: Sophia Bleu
A New Adult Contemporary Romance. Jillian doesn't let her heart get involved when it comes to guys. Guys are good to dance with, have fun with, and hook up with... and that's it. But then she meets Liam, who doesn't want to be just another notch on her bedpost. He's a study abroad student with an expiration date, but he's determined to find out why Jillian guards her heart so closely.
Other Books Coming Out:
- Shadow of the Mark (Carrier #2) By: Leigh Fallon- "Leigh Fallon’s Shadow of the Mark, the sequel to Carrier of the Mark, is a captivating love story set against the lush backdrop of Ireland." ~ Goodreads
- In Too Deep By: Coert Voorhees- A YA Contemporary about scuba-diving for lost treasure and solving ancient mysteries while also trying to get a certain boy's attention.
- Only Ever Always By: Penni Russon- A YA fantasy about a girl broken by tragedy who stunbles on another girl living in a parallel world that is connected through a music box.
- Fiend By: Peter Stenson
- Moxie and the Art of Rule Breaking: A Day 14 Mystery By: Erin Dionne- A Middle-Grade Mystery about an art heist and breaking the rules.
- Zom-B Angels (Zom-B #4) By: Darren Shan- 4th book in this YA Zombie Horror series.
- Quarantine: The Saints (Quarantine #2) By: Lex Thomas- "The Saints brings readers back to the dark and deadly halls of McKinley High and the QUARANTINE series." ~Goodreads
- Anomaly By: Krista McGee- A YA Sci-Fi Dystopian set in a world where people are genetically created without sickness or emotions. But every now and then there is an Anomaly.
- Raven Flight (Shadowfell #2) By: Juliet Marilier- Second book in this YA Fantast series.
- The Beach Lane Collection By: Melissa de la Cruz-"This complete eBook collection of the Beach lane series includes Beach Lane, Skinny-Dipping, Sun-Kissed, and Crazy Hot." ~Goodreads
These new releases are coming out for my birthday this week. Which books should I give myself?? (Besides Breaking Glass because that is a must read for me!!)
P.S.- Did I tell you guys that I'm so over birthdays? I think I'd just like to stay this age and not have my # go up!!