By: Mira Grant
A Sci-Fi about a future world where people live sickness-free due to a genetically engineered tapeworm which lives inside most of them. But suddenly a "sleepwalking" pandemic is breaking out and all of a sudden maybe having a cure-all worm inside you might not be a good thing.
(Smith High #3)
By: Marni Bates
A companion novel to Awkward and Invisible (you do not need to read the other books to read this one). Chelsea Holloway is the Queen Bee of her high school. Even though things haven't been going her way lately, she still has a plan. Everything is under control. Until her parents ship her off on a study abroad trip to Cambodia.
By: Gabrielle Zevin
The final book in this dystopian series.
By: Ransom Riggs & Cassandra Jean (Illustrations)
This is a cool book to make into a graphic novel!!
(Books of Eva #1)
By: Heather Terrell
When Eva's twin brother dies a few months before he's due to participate in The Testing, she wants to take his place. True she would be the first Maiden to do so in the past 150 years, but she's determined. She trains hard on the Tundra with Lukas and then she's off in search of Relics. What she doesn't know is that there are some things that are impossible to train for. I met this author a few weeks ago in Pittsburgh and she was super cool. I hope the book is too!
(The Seven Deadly #2)
By: Fisher Amelie
This is the second book in a really cool series about the 7 Deadly Sins. The first book Vain was really really good. My review is HERE. This one features Spencer who will go to any lengths to make money. He does shady things in his quest, but he doesn't exactly feel good about it... he just can't help himself. When unexpected events land him on a cattle ranch, he finds a girl who could change everything.
- Sorrow's Knot By: Erin Bow
- Horde (Razorland #3) By: Ann Aguirre
- The Shadowhunters' Codex By: Cassandra Clare
- Sentinel (Covenant #5) By: Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #2) By: Julie Kagawa
- Altered (Crewel World #2) By: Gennifer Albin
- Jet Black and the Ninja Wind By: Leza Lowitz & Shogo Oketani
- Fractured (Guards of the Shadowlands #2) By: Sarah Fine
- Waterfell (The Aquarathi #1) By: Amalie Howard
- Unchosen (The Reaper Diaries #2) By: Michele Vail
This week is very Ehhh for me. Not really sure I'm dying to read any of them... although the Marni Bates books do look cute and Parasite sounds freaky! What do you like/recommend?