Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR
- 1. Afterparty by Ann Redisch Stampler- This comes out New Year's Eve and I'm definitely trying to read it in the beginning of 2014!
- 2. The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson- So I had this on my list last week and I told you how much I freaking LOVE Laurie Halse Anderson... so I will definitely be getting this early January
- 3. No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale- I like murder-mystery type books, I think this cover is cool, and I saw it on a lot of lists last week, so I'm excited to read it.
- 4. Unaccompanied Minor by Hollis Gillespie- This comes out at the end of the year and it sounds so good!!
- 5. Roomies by Sara Zarr & Tara Altebrando- After Fangirl I am on the hunt for more college books like that. Maybe this one is on that level??
- 6. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion- Impulse buy the other day... been wanting to read it, so I'm going to this winter.
- 7. Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher- This came out last month and I bought it on my Nook. I love the idea of it!
- 8. Living With Jackie Chan by Jo Knowles- Got this at the library and already renewed it once without touching it. Gotta read it before Christmas! I didn't love Jumping Off Swings, so I guess that's why I've been procrastinating.
- 9. Dispirited by Luisa M. Perkins- Bought this a few weeks ago on my Nook because it caught my eye. I've been in the mood for something spooky.
- 10. Bang (Visions #2) by Lisa McMann- I am reading both of these book 2's pronto. It's my #1 goal in life right now :)
- 11. The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin
Can't wait to see what books you guys will be reading this winter! Winter in the best time to read because... well what else are you going to do???