I haven't done Top Ten Tuesday in a while, so I thought I would do something similar this week. Over at Christy's Book Addiction, she posted this really fun Countdown Survey that I thought looked fun. So here are my answers... if you want to head over to her blog you can do this too and link up your post :)
10- Books Already Released on Your Wishlist
1. Golden by Jessi Kirby
2. Gasp (Visions #3) by Lisa McMann
3. Don't Call Me Baby by Gwendolyn Heasley
4. The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
5. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
6. Biggest Flirts (#1) by Jennifer Echols
7. Far From You by Tess Sharpe
8. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
9. License to Spill (The Pretenders #2) by Lisi Harrison
10. Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
9- Favorite Covers
Twenty Boy Summer
The Lying Game
This is Not a Test
The Girl in the Park
Pieces of Us
Everything Leads to You
Where the Stars Still Shine
8- Not Yet Released Books That You Can't Wait For
1. Lair of Dreams (The Diviners #2) by Libba Bray
2. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
3. The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by Michelle Hodkin
4. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
5. Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas
6. Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn #3) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
7. Fairest (Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer
8. All the Rage by Courtney Summers
7- Auto-Buy Authors
1. Courtney Summers
2. Stephanie Perkins
3. Sarah Ockler
4. E. Lockhart
5. John Green
6. Sara Dessen
7. Laurie Halse Anderson
8. Marissa Meyer
6- Book Boyfriends
1. Noah Hutchins- Pushing the Limits
2. Beau Vincent- The Vincent Boys
3. Jase Garrett- My Life Next Door
4. Cricket- Lola and the Boy Next Door
5. Levi- Fangirl
6. Captian Thorne- Scarlet/Cress
5- Books You Recommend the Most
1. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- Anyone who is going or has been to college needs to read this!
2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer- I've never met anyone who didn't like this book.
3. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas- It's SOOO addicting!
4. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han- Totally blew me away.
5. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick- Melted my heart!!!
4- Books You Thought You'd Like But Didn't
1. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta- It took me forever to even get what the heck was going on!
2. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira- Ughhh that M/C was SO annoying and immature.
3. Jessica Darling Books 3-5 by Megan McCafferty- Loved the first 2 books... but by book 5 I was enraged!
4. Dare You To by Katie McGarry- Too sugary-sweet blah. Did NOT live up to the PTL hype.
3- Books That Made You Cry
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (duh)
2. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
3. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by JK Rowling
2- Books You Never Plan on Reading
1. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire- Sorry this one just sounds scary
2. September Girls by Bennett Madison- Also this one just sounds a little too pervy for me
1- Favorite Genre of the Moment
1. Still looking for one and branching out of JUST YA Contemporary... Suggestions??
So do you agree with any of my choices?? Which books did I leave off that you think should be on here?