By: Adi Alsaid
Hudson, Bree, Elliot, and Sonia have one thing in common: Leila. She comes into their lives at the moment when they need a friend the most... and then she's gone. She's on her own cross-country journey and finds these 4 people along the way.
By: Lisa Schroeder
Lauren is the new girl, Colby is the football star. When they come together with their secrets and problems, they find a way to build a future to look forward to. A novel told partially in verse.
(The Young World Trilogy #1)
By: Chris Weitz
After the Sickness wipes out the world's adult population, tribes form. When 5 members of the Washington Square Tribe get a clue about finding the cure, they set off on a dangerous road-trip to save themselves and the world.
(The Art of Wishing #2)
By: Lindsay Ribar
Now that Margo has become a genie, she has to come to terms with the loss of her former life and get accustomed to becoming who her master wants her to become. Margo is determined to stay true to herself and hopefully keep Oliver in the process.
Other Books Coming Out This Week:
- Silver Shadows (Bloodlines #5) By: Richelle Mead
- Put Your Diamonds Up By: Ni-Ni Simone & Amir Abrams
- Afraid By: Jo Gibson
- The Devil's Intern (The Devil's #1) By: Donna Hosie
- Before You (Before & After #1) By: Amber Hart
- Enough: 10 Things We Should Tell Teenage Girls By: Kate Conner
- Oceanborn (The Aquarathi #2) By: Amalie Howard
- Shipwreck Island By: S.A. Bodeen
- Between By: Megan Whitmer
- Kalona's Fall (House of Night Novellas #4) By: P.C. Cast
Summer is flying by SO fast!! I can't believe it'll be August by the end of the week :( Anyway, I'm definitely going to read Let's Get Lost. I got it at BEA and I met Adi Alsaid at this YA Author Carnival thing and he was really funny and nice. Plus I love roadtrip books and that cover!!! I'm also thinking that I want to read The Art of Wishing books. Now that I read what the 2nd one is about, they sound a lot deeper than I was originally thinking :)
What release are you most looking forward to??