By: Amy Engel
Dystopian featuring a post-nuclear U.S. where women from the losing tribe marry the men of the ruling tribe. Ivy is now tasked with marrying and killing the president's son to restore her family to power.
By: Nikki Urang
After recovering from an injury, Sadie moves to L.A. to start fresh at a new Dance Academy. But when the school forces her to have a dance partner, she gets put with the school womanizer. Not to mention the fact that she's not over the fiasco with her former partner. Then a Hit List Blog comes out giving points for hooking up with certain girls.
By: Lawrence Tabak
15-year-old Seth is a math genius and video game addict. As he follows his dream of being a professional gamer from Kansas to Korea, he meets a girl named Hannah, experiences a new culture, and has doubts and adventures along the way.
(Dorothy Must Die #0.2)
By: Danielle Paige
Ughh I'm not continuing with this series due to the authors support of she who will not be named (#HaleNo)... but if you're interested this is a prequel about Dorothy's rise to power and Glinda's role.
By: Suzanne Myers
After a hurricane devastates Stone Cove Island, a handwritten confession to a 30-year-old murder is discovered by a teenager. That teenager, Eliza, now finds herself smack in the middle of a mystery the island thought it had long since buried.
Other Books Coming Out This Week:
- The Bane Chronicles (#1-10) By: Cassandra Clare, Maureen Johnson, Sarah Rees Brennan, Cassandra Jean
- Autumn Falls (#1) By: Bella Thorne
- Like Water on Stone By: Dana Walrath
- Renegade (Elemental Trilogy #3) By: Antony John
- Stranger (The Change #1) By: Rachel Manija Brown & Sherwood Smith
- Arcana By: Jessica Leake
- Revolution (Replica Trilogy #3) By: Jenna Black
- The Name of the Blade (#1) By: Zoe Marriott
- The Halcyon Bird (The Demon Catchers of Milan #2) By: Kat Beyer
- Love, In Spanish (LIE #2) By: Karina Halle
- Entertaining Angels By: Monica Millard
This week isn't my favorite. I would have read the Dorothy Must Die prequel, but well, you know.... In Real Life sounds super unique and the mystery in Stone Cove Island sounds intriguing. What are you reading??