Here's what I see in my reading future for November:
The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara #3) by Michelle Hodkin
- I will definitely be spending the weekend with this book... THIS WEEKEND!
- I cannot wait to find out what happens.... is Mara just crazy?? Is this whole thing just a dream or hallucination (if it is I'm going to be pissed)?? WTF happened to Noah??
- Pub Date- 11/4/2014
Captive (Blackcoat Rebellion #2) by Aimee Carter
- I was sent this by the publisher and that made my day!! So yes I will read this!
- I still have to read the first book, but I think I can swing both this month :)
- I'm not a big dystopian fan, but this series was on my list of books I wanted to try from outside my comfort zone (which I've ended up liking every single one that I've tried from that list!!)
- Pub Date- 11/25/2014
Finding Harry Styles by G.B. Hope
- I didn't hear about this book when it came out, but I really think it sounds cool and different.
- I love that this girl is worried about One Direction amidst end of the world events... that is just entertaining!!
- Pub Date- 6/23/2014
Ashes to Ashes (Burn for Burn #3) by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
- I just ordered this yesterday and I'm dying to finish this series.
- I'm a little disappointed I didn't read it when it first came out, but I'm only like 2 months behind.
- I love Jenny Han! Everything she writes is like WOAH. And Siobhan Vivian is a good writer too. Put them together?? This series is awesome.
- Pub Date- 9/16/2014
- Loud Awake and Lost by Adele Griffin- Because I love this author and need to read more by her.
- Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson- I mean WHY do I keep putting this off?? I MUST stop staring at it on my shelf and read the damn thing.
I'm trying to keep my reading goals attainable this month. I am bad about meeting goals... very bad. This month I am up for the challenge. Did you read any of these books?? What did you think of them? Do you plan to read any of these?? What do you plan on reading this month... like what's your #1 priority?