Top Ten Books I Want to Reread (yeah right!!)
I didn't realize HOW MANY books I would love to reread until I started making this list!! It was a really hard list to narrow down.... here's the ones I want to reread the most (like that'll ever happen).
1. Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard- With the sheer amount of these books, plus the show coming out and being similar but different... I can't remember things about this series. Even though it's not anything amazing, it's a guilty pleasure, and I would love to have time to reread it.
2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer- I loved this book. I think I will reread this series again in the future for sure.
3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- I read this in one night! I rushed through it because I was SO connected I didn't want to put it down. In doing that though, I feel like I might have missed out on some details :(
4. Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers- Again read it in one night and now want to savor how much I love Courtney Summers writing!
5. Crash and Burn by Michael Hassan- This book had me hooked. I'd love to experience that again!
6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- I'm reading Isla now and it's making me realize that I don't remember a lot about Anna :(
7. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson- This got me hooked on YA. This book changed my reading life... I think I owe it another read.
8. Hold Still by Nina LaCour- Another oldie that I loved and would like to re-experience.
9. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry- After NOT liking Dare You To and Crash Into You, I want to remember WHY I loved this book so much.
10. Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen- I would love to go back and read an old Sarah Dessen. Either this one or Just Listen.
And of course:
Bonus: The Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling- I'm going to read these to my son soon.... within the next year. I've fogotton SO many details about this series and I can't wait to rediscover them!!!!
What books do you want to reread??