By: Mary McCoy
YA Noir set in 1940's Hollywood. Alice is trying to figure out who put her long-lost sister in a come, which brings her into the seedy underworld of troubled movie-stars.
By: Jeanne Ryan
Aislyn suffers from extreme shyness... but when she's offered a dose of a gene therapy called Charisma, all that changes. Suddenly confident and popular, Aislyn feels great... until the media goes wild with stories of it becoming contagious and deadly.
By: David Arnold
Roadtrip book about Mim's journey to get to her sick mother from Mississippi to Cleveland, OH, and the cast of characters she meets along the way.
By: Liana Liu
With a viral form of Alzheimer's, most people have a memory key implanted to preserve memories. When Lora's memory key starts malfunctioning, she fears that she will lose the only memories she has left of her mother.... instead, she starts remembering things about her mother's death that weren't exactly "accidental".
(The Winner's Trilogy #2)
By: Marie Rutkowski
"Book two of the dazzling Winner's Trilogy is a fight to the death as Kestrel risks betrayal of country for love." ~Goodreads
By: Sarah Tomp
Desperate for money for college, Lulu decides to make and sell moonshine with her friends. When they find themselves in over their heads, Lulu turns to Mason for help. Now she's writing him a letter, and the real question is, is it a love letter, or a goodbye??
By: Elana K. Arnold
A coming-of-age about a girl living in the shadow of her gorgeous mother, scraping by, and wanting to start her own story.
By: Hannah Moskowitz
A book about a girl who doesn't quite fit into any of the labels that are put upon her. Not gay enough for the LGBT crowd at her school, not white or thin enough for ballet. Then she meets Bianca, an anorexic who might just be able to show Etta how to fix all that.
- The Storyspinner (The Keepers' Chronicles #1) By: Becky Wallace
- Death Marked (Death Sworn #2) By: Leah Cypress
- Kin (Tales of Beauty & Madness #3) By: Lili St. Crow
- Deviate (The Light Key Trilogy #2) By: Tracy Clark
- Bone Gap By: Laura Ruby
- Sorceress (Spellcaster #3) By: Claudia Gray
- The Mermaid's Sister By: Carrie Anne Noble
- The Selection Stories: The Queen & The Favorite (The Selection #0.4 & 2.6) By: Kiera Cass
- The Tragic Age: A Novel By: Stephen Metcalfe
- Crow Moon By: Anna McKerrow
- The Beneath By: S.C. Ransom
- Mind Games By: Teri Terry
- How to Win at High School By: Owen Matthews
- Positively Beautiful By: Wendy Mills
- The Dead I Know By: Scot Gardner
- Season of Fire (The Remnants #2) By: Lisa Tawn Bergren
Dead To Me and The Memory Key look super good. I'm not sure about a few of the others. Have any of you read any of these yet??