Top Ten All Time Favorite Books From The Past 3 Years
This was SO hard to choose. I've read a lot of good books in these past 3 years... especially 2012 & 2013!! I could have easily made a list of 30.... but here is my narrowed down list (although I don't really feel all that confident about it).
1. Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
2. The Ghost and the Goth (#1) By: Stacey Kade
3. Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight
4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
5. The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
6. Crash and Burn by Michael Hassan
7. Winger (#1) by: Andrew Smith
8. Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin
9. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
10. Looking For Alaska by John Green
Runners Up: Tease by Amanda Maciel, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, TFIOS by John Green, Pushing the Limits (#1) by Katie McGarry
What made your list??