By: David Levithan
The Tiny Cooper story- from birth to now- as told through his infamous musical from the book Will Grayson, Will Grayson.
By: Jenn Marie Thorne
When Kate's mother dies, she unexpectedly finds out that she does have a father... and that he's running for U.S. President. Now she's swept into a family and life that she doesn't know, and she's doing it all on the campaign trail.
(Pretty Crooked #3)
By: Elisa Ludwig
The final book in this series finds Willa traveling to St. Louis to find out the truth about her past. In doing so she uncovers an old unsolved murder case which stands in her way of finding answers.
By: Moriah McStay
Fiona was in an accident and is horribly scarred on her face from it. She fills notebooks full of song lyrics, but is too afraid to sing them to anyone. But what if that accident never happened? Now we get to see Fi. Confident, lacrosse star, best friends with the boy her alternate self crushes on. But something happens to change her life too.
Other Books Coming Out This Week:
- Pudence (The Custard Protocol #1) By: Gail Carriger- It's an Adult series, but it's spin-off of the Finising School & Parasol Protectorate series.
- Milayna (#1) By: Michelle K. Pickett
- Duplicity By: N.K. Traver
- The Lost Herondale (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy #2) By: Cassandra Clare & Robin Wasserman
- Under a Painted Sky By: Stacey Lee
- The Perilous Journey of the Not-So-Innocuous Girl By: Leigh Statham
I LOVE the cover for The Wrong Side of Right, don't you? Those colors!! But yes, I want to read it and Hold Me Closer (although I'm not in a hurry for it... Tiny Cooper wasn't my favorite character in that book. I sort of liked him in smaller amounts). What are you reading this week??