Top Ten Books On My Spring 2015 TBR
1. All the Rage By: Courtney Summers- I mean!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Vanishing Girls By: Lauren Oliver- Just read my first Lauren Oliver book and really want to read more by her.
3. Sophomore Year Is Greek to Me By: Meredith Zeitlin- I LOVED Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters. I can't wait to read more by this hilarious author.
4. Every Last Promise By: Kristin Halbrook- This sounds like a "me" book.
5. Saint Anything By: Sarah Dessen- I always want more Sarah Dessen in my life.
6. No More Confessions (Confessions #3) By: Louise Rozett- YESSSSS Rose is back :)
7. Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle #3) By: Maggie Stiefvater- Late to the bandwagon, but steadily on it.
8. Where She Went (If I Stay #2) By: Gayle Forman- I think I'm ready for this now.... and I've heard it's better than the first, so that's exciting.
9. Before I Fall By: Lauren Oliver- My Secret Sister bought me this, which was SO sweet. It's actually been on my Goodreads TBR the longest, so I think it's about time I do it... plus like I said, I want more Lauren Oliver :)
10. Guy in Real Life By: Steve Brezenoff- We're reading this for book club next month... and it's been a loooong time since I read one of our book club books.
There are so many incredible, anticipated books coming out this Spring. I'm anxious to see which ones you guys picked for your lists :) Leave me you links and I'll stop by and check them out.