Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR
1. Ruthless by Carolyn Lee Adams- Comes out in July and is about a girl who is fleeing from a serial killer.
2. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel- Just bought this on impulse at B&N :)
3. Silent Alarm by Jennifer Banash- A girl whose brother was a school shooter.
4. Finding Jake by Bryan Reardon- Another Adult book (I'm really branching out). It's compared to Reconstructing Amelia, which I loved... and involves another school shooting.
5. Where They Found Her by Kimberly McCreight- More ADULT!! I loved Kimberly's debut novel Reconstructing Amelia.... LOVED!!!
6. Read Between the Lines by Jo Knowles- Just added this last week... love the cover and I like multi-pov day books (like Party). The thing about Jo Knowles books for me have been that I didn't like them that much, but for some reason I think about them a lot.
7. Backlash by Sarah Darer Littman- Online bullying book that comes out TODAY!!!
8. Wreckage by Emily Bleeker- Another Adult book about Castaways that are rescued, but hiding something BIG.
9. This is Our Story by Ashley Elston- No cover yet, comes out in 2016. It's about a girl who helps a prosecutor find out which boy killed another in their group of friends.
10. Shackled by Tom Leveen- Comes out in August. About a girl who's childhood friend was abducted. Oh and I love this author.
This is what I've recently been interested in. Ever since I read Gone Girl, I've been adding more Adult titles than usual to my TBR. It's very unusual. Anyhow, can't wait to find out what you guys have added :)