Top Ten Tuesday is a really cool original feature/weekly meme created over at The Broke and The Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten List that bloggers join in on answering... and today (December 2nd) I'm one of them :)
Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For The Rest of 2015
1. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) By: Marissa Meyer- I mean, obviously!! Cannot wait for more fairy tale awesomeness!
2. Underneath Everything By: Marcy Beller Paul- Sounds super interesting. I like books about dangerous friendships.
3. The Boy Most Likely To By: Huntley Fitzpatrick- MORE Tim from My Life Next Door!!! I can't wait!!
4. What We Saw By: Aaron Hartzler- I got this, but I haven't read it yet. It sounds super good, and I can't wait for it to be in stores!
5. We'll Never Be Apart By: Emiko Jean- Revenge and twins!!! And it's written in journal format.
6. The Rules By: Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie- A thriller with unreliable narrators. I'm so in!
7. I Crawl Through It By: A.S. King- It's A.S. King!!!
8. Violent Ends By: Various YA Authors- An anthology written as a single story. It's about a school shooting & sounds like it's going to be tough to read, but worth it.
9. It's a Wonderful Death By: Sarah J. Schmitt- A paranormal that could be cool.
10. A Madness So Discreet By: Mindy McGinnis- Historical Fiction featuring insane asylums and a serial killer? Oh yes, I want this!
Also how could I forget:
By: Andrew Smith
My most anticipated of all. Comes out September 8th!
What are you looking forward to over these next 6 months??