Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2015
I'm sad for myself. I've only read 21 books this year so far. Sigh..... This is going to be a hard list to make because it will be HALF of what I've read. I'm pathetic. The good news is, I'm staying home for the rest of the summer, so I should be able to kick ass at reading for at least a few months!! I hope.
1. The Hunger Games!!! by Suzanne Collins- I can't believe I waited until 2015 to read this trilogy!! I liked the first book the best... although Catching Fire was a close 2nd. But Rue :(
2. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn- I read all 3 of her books this year (a binge author reading session), and this one was my favorite. Gillian Flynn has a really fucked up mind to come up with this shit though!!
3. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver- I loved this book so hard!! I am now the biggest Lauren Oliver fan. So mad at myself for waiting so long to get to this!
4. Kissing Ted Callahan (and Other Guys) by Amy Spalding- Adorable, cute, funny, awesome. I loved Riley and found a new book BFF.
5. Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer- Supposedly a novella, but it's really a full-lengther to me. I could have read about Levana's backstory forever.
6. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews- Holy LOL. I laughed in public way too much reading this awesome book. And plus- PITTSBURGH!!
7. The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater- Another series that I waited too long to read (or did I?? I mean now I don't have to wait so long for The Raven King!!). I loved the magic in this book. And Adam! I know no one likes Adam, but I DO!!
8. The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycles #2) by Maggie Stiefvater- I didn't like this AS much as the first book. Another unpopular opinion I would imagine. It was a whirlwind of assassins, Mitsubishis, and Adam being bitchy. But I still loved.
9. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson- This. Book. It rocked my YA loving world. I'll never look at writing the same way again.
10. The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma- Really great writing. Super interesting. Definitely want to read more by her.
So *luckily* I read some pretty fabulous books this year. What have been your faves so far?? What books have I been missing out on?