By: A.S. King
A new A.S. King!! It's about.... well, I think it's one you have to read to figure out what it's about.
By: Aaron Hartzler
When a girl at Kate's school presses charges against 4 members of the basketball team, the town erupts in controversy. Kate was at the party, but left early because she was too drunk. Something about the whole situation feels off to her, and now that she's dating someone on the team, she needs to get to the bottom of it.
By: Brianna Shrum
The story of Hook and Peter Pan through Hook's eyes.
(Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #3)
By: Ransom Riggs
The final book in the trilogy, Jacob tries to rescue the peculiar children of the world once and for all.
By: William Ritter
The second book in this series finds Abigail Rook and R.F. Jackaby investigate more supernatural mysteries.
By: Mackenzi Lee
A retelling of Frankenstein. Alasdair brings his brother back from the dead with clockwork pieces and he returns more monster than human. When someone publishes a book called Frankenstein, Alasdair has to hide from the public who is looking for the truth.
By: Kaui Hart Hemmings
Lea goes to live with a prominent family and finds friendship and maybe more with a pair of siblings.
By: Robert L. Anderson
A girl can walk through people's dreams.
By: Neal Gaiman & Chris Riddell (Illustrator)
A retelling of Snow White and Sleeping Beauty with Illustrations.
By: M.T. Anderson
A true story about a Russian composer wrote a symphony that inspired people during a hellish time in the battle for Leningrad.
By: Ali Benjamin
A Middle Grade about death and loss and not letting go.
By: Kim Liggett
A YA Horror that takes place in the cornfields of Kansas.
By: James Preller
"Through his journal a boy deals with the death of a classmate, who committed suicide as a result of bullying." ~Goodreads
Other Books Coming Out This Week:
- Walk on Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy #1) By: Rae Carson
- The Scorpion Rules (Prisoners of Peace #1) By: Erin Bow
- Silver Eve (Guardians of Tarnec #2) By: Sandra Waugh
- Nightfall By: Jake Halpern & Peter Kujawinski
- Ungodly (Goddess War #3) By: Kendare Blake
- Picture Imperfect By: Jelsa Mepsey
- The Unquiet By: Mikaela Everett
- The Tattooed Heart (Messenger of Fear #2) By: Michael Grant
- Sound (Salvage #2) By: Alexandra Duncan
- Bits & Pieces (Rot & Ruin #5) By: Jonathan Maberry
- The Summer Marked (The Winter People #2) By: Rebekah L. Purdy
I read What We Saw and thought it was very powerful. I can't wait to read I Crawl Through It (LOVE A.S. King), Never Never, and The Thing About Jellyfish. The Fall also sounds really good. Have you read any of these? Anything going on your to-read list??