By: Amy Alward
After the princess drinks a potion that makes her fall in love with herself, the kingdom holds a hunt to find a cure. Sam comes from a down-on-their-luck family of alchemists and winning would change their lives. Now she just has to beat out ZoroAster, a megapharma company with a lot more resources.
By: Leigh Bardugo
Billed as Ocean's Eleven meets Game of Thrones... and it's set in the Grisha world.
By: Amy Lukavics
A YA Horror set in the 1800's. When secretly pregnant Amanda moves into her family's new house on the prairie, the interior is covered in blood. After hearing some stories about the plains, Amanda knows that evil is out there.
(Fear Street Relaunch #3)
By: R.L. Stine
Michael and his girlfriend Pepper befriend the new girl, but when their friends start dying, Pepper is convinced it's Lizzy behind the killings.
By: Scott Westerfeld, Margo Lanagan, Deborah Biancotti
When a boy with the power to say what you want to hear gets in trouble, he turns to a group of former friends who also have extraordinary powers.
By: Jason Reynolds & Brendan Kiely
When video of the violent arrest of a black high school student hits the media, Quinn can't believe his classmate and the man he's looked to as a father figure are the people in the video.
(White Rabbit Chronicles #4)
By: Gena Showalter
The final book in this series.
By: Lisa Amowitz
After Beth's boyfriend/bandmate mysteriously disappears and her brother is injured in an accident, she enrolls in a musical boarding school where she discovers musical talents are only the tip of the iceberg.
By: Megan Frazer Blakemore
A girl with family problems decides to stop being the person everyone wants her to be and just follow her own wants and needs.
By: Alyssa B. Scheinmel
A girl who gets a face transplant after a terrible accident.
Notable Middle Grade Books Coming Out This Week:
- The Shrunken Head (Curiosity House #1) By: Lauren Oliver & H.C. Chester
- Rules for Stealing Stars By: Corey Ann Haydu
- The Doldrums By: Nicholas Gannon
Other Books Coming Out This Week:
- Menagerie (#1) By: Rachel Vincent
- Untwine By: Edwidge Danticat
- The Epic Adventures of Lydia Bennet By: Kate Rorick & Rachel Kiley
- Sanctuary By: Jennifer McKissack
- This Ordinary Life By: Jennifer Walkup
- Becoming Darkness By: Lindsay Francis Brambles
- Inception (The Marked #1) By: Bianca Scardoni
- The Anatomy of Curiosity By: Maggie Stiefvater, Tessa Gratton, Brenna Yovanoff
- Young Man with Camera By: Emil Sher & David Wyman (Illustrator)
- Brazen (Gilded #3) By: Christina Farley
September has been a pretty good month for books!! So many that I have read, bought, or want to read and buy. This week I know everyone is excited for Six of Crows, but I gotta tell you, I just don't get down with those hyped books. Maybe I'll read it one day, but not anytime soon. I'm more excited for Daughters Unto Devils because I'm still looking for that amazing YA Horror. I also have The Doldrums and The Curiosity House to read to my son. I'm excited to see how those are. Zeroes and Until Beth sound cool as well. What are you looking forward to as October approaches??