By: Marcy Beller Paul
Mattie and Jolene used to be best friends until they had a falling out. Now that it's senior year, Mattie wants to come out of social exile and be included.
By: Jennifer Donnelly
It's the late 1800's and New York aristocrat Jo is determined to find out the truth about her father's death.
By: J.C. Carlson
Teens volunteer to be test subjects for pharmaceutical companies in order to pay for their leisure activities. When Audie's terminally ill boyfriend's birthday approaches, she volunteers for more test trials than ever in order to be able to give him something to remember.
By: Robin Talley
A couple grows apart when they go away to college. One questions their gender identity, while the other doesn't know who she is without the relationship.
(The Heirs of Watson Island #2)
By: Martina Boone
The sequel to Compulsion, and the 2nd book in this Paranormal/Gothic trilogy.
(The Secret Diamond Sisters #3)
By: Michelle Maddow
The final book in this trilogy about sisters who find out that their dad is a billionaire Las Vegas hotel owner.
(The Cupcake Queen #2)
By: Heather Hepler
Sequel to 2009's The Cupcake Queen.
Other Books Books Released This Week:
- The Iron Warrior (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #3) By: Julie Kagawa
- Gabriel (The Styclar Saga #2) By: Nikki Kelly
- Dark Heart of Magic (Black Blade #2) By: Jennifer Estep
- The Murder of an Angel (Confessions #4) By: James Patterson & Maxine Paetro
- Our Lady of the Ice By: Cassandra Rose Clarke
- The Winter Place By: Alexander Yates
- At the Edge of Empire (The Death and Life of Zebulon Finch #1) By: Daniel Kraus
- Flashes By: Tim O'Rourke
- Fathomless (Redemption's Heir #2) By: Anne M. Pillsworth
- Playing With Fire (#Hacker Book #1) By: Sherry D. Ficklin
- Omega (#1) By: Lizzy Ford
- Unspoken (Shadow Falls: After Dark #3) By: C.C. Hunter
Happy Halloween week!! This week I'm thinking about These Shallow Graves, Underneath Everything, and Placebo Junkies. What books do you have/want?? Are you reading anything scary in honor of the holiday?