Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree
Sorry Santa, my choices this year are pretty random... but I'm choosing things I really NEED instead of things I just want ;)
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Illustrated Edition by J.K Rowling & Jim Kay (Illustrator)- I really really really NEED this one!! It's a complete must.
2. The Marvels by Brian Selznick- This one because it's so darn pretty!!
3. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay- This because it's been on my TBR since I started blogging and it's one of my "why have you not read this yet" books.
4. Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas- This is such a "me" book. First, the title... anything with "Top Ten" or "Reasons Why" or "Confessions of a..." I just have to read! Second, ummm Clueless?? Yes it's not about Cher and Dionne, but still... and third, it just sounds fun!
5. This is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp- It's not TECHNICALLY out yet, but Santa, I think you have connections.
6. Violent Ends by Various YA Authors- Since I'm reading the book before this one, I may as well get this one to go along with it.
7. Delirium by Lauren Oliver- Duh, Lauren Oliver. Also I'm trying to branch out.
8. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi- Another "out of my comfort zone" books that I want to try now that the hype is dead.
9. Fear Street Cheerleaders: The Third Evil by R.L. Stine- Because I was going through my Fear Street books, and this one is MISSING!!! I have the First and Second Evil, but no Third!! I also have the New Evil!! But NO THIRD!! I must've lent it out in JR High and never got it back. This must be fixed.
10. Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult- Because I never read any Adult anymore and I really really used to like this author's books, so I'd like to catch up on what has come out since I stopped reading them.
That's my list for Santa. Hopefully he gets the memo.