Top Ten(ish) Books I Wanted To Read Last Year But Didn't Get To
Since this week's topic was a Freebie, I thought I would get caught up on a TTT that I missed recently. There were SO many books I wanted to read last year (and the year before that... and the year before that), and it saddens me that I didn't get to some of my ulitmate favorite author's books last year. Or some really cool debuts that I wanted to check out (maybe find that new auto-buy author). Anyhow, here are the books I thought I would read last year, but didn't actually get to:
1. Lair of Dreams (Diviners #2) by Libba Bray- I wanted to read this SO bad, but it's SO BIG!!! I guess I just got intimidated about the time devotion.
2. I Was Here by Gayle Forman- I love Gayle Foman and feel like she writes "my kind of books". This book definitely needs to happen soon!
3. P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys #2) by Jenny Han- Gah, I went to the launch party and STILL have not read this. Maybe one reason is that some girls in my book club didn't like this as well as To All the Boys and it made me nervous.
4. Hello? by Liza M. Wiemer- I just recently found out about this book, so I guess it's okay that I haven't read it yet :)
5. Every Last Promise by Kristin Halbrook- OMG this book is SO me. I definitely need to get to reading.
6. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler- One of my favorite authors EVER. Forever ever. I so need to read this.
7. Backlash by Sarah Darer Littman- Another book that is so me.
8. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen- Guys, I still haven't read The Moon and More either. What the heck Michelle??
9. I Crawl Through It by A.S. King- Love, Love, Love A.S. King. But I have to be in the mood for her books.
10. The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi- Sounds cool and I like the cover.
11. The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy- LOVE the cover. Definitely want this in my life.
12. Sophomores and Other Oxymorons by David Lubar- So my girl Alison (my secret sister who I send to) gave this to me!! It was so unexpected and SO awesome because I was dying for this book. I can't wait to read it. TOP PRIORITY STATUS!!
13. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis- Jamie (my secret santa) got me this and I'm SO excited to start it!!!
So these were the books I'm disappointed I didn't get to in 2015. Hopefully I'll be able to read a majority of them this year. What books did you want to get to but didn't?? What topic did you pick for this week's Top Ten?