By: Shaun David Hutchinson
Everything in Henry's life has been falling apart. His boyfriend committed suicide, he's not talking to his best friend, and his family life isn't great. Also the aliens have given him a button and he has 144 days to decide whether to push it and save the Earth. The problem is, Henry really can't decide if it's worth saving.
(Nikki Kill #1)
By: Jennifer Brown
A girl who has synesthesia becomes involved in helping to solve an attempted murder of one of her classmates.
By: Faye Bird
A girl remembers a past life and has to figure out if her former self was responsible for a terrible secret.
By: Jennifer Longo
Ballet + Antartica. Bet you haven't read this premise before.
By: Laura J. Burns & Melinda Metz
A foster-kid gets accepted to an elite prep school where her roommate goes missing and the school hides sinister secrets.
By: William Sutcliffe
5 teens, raised on the pharmaceutical drug Concentr8 (a drug they give to kids with ADD... or eventually troubled kids in general), go rogue when the drug is taken away in a future London.
Other Books Coming Out This Week:
- Will to Survive (The Rule of Three #3) By: Eric Walters
- Sword and Verse (#1) By: Kathy MacMillan
- The Year of Lightning By: Ryan Dalton
- Curses & Ash (Book Two) By: Tiffany Duane
- Under the Dusty Moon By: Suzanne Sutherland
- The Radiant Road By: Katherine Catmull
- The Capture (The Prey #2) By: Tom Isbell
- Burn (Four Sisters #2) By: Elissa Sussman
- The Isle (The Ward #2) By: Jordana Frankel
- White Lies By: Zoe Markham
I will definitely be reading Shade Me because I LOVE Jennifer Brown (and my secret santa gave me a copy!!!). Also We Are the Ants sounds super weird and cool... and My Second Life is definitely on my radar. I've never read a "past life" book before. What are you reading this week?