By: E.K. Johnston
A popular cheerleader is drugged and raped at a party, and the aftermath has huge consequences.
By: Kerry Kletter
Cassie, recently released from a psychiatric facility, must deal with her complicated mother-daughter relationship, and try not to let it pull her under.
By: Gregg Olsen
A girl comes home to find her father dead and her mother gone with one word written to tell her what to do- RUN. She grabs her brother and goes on a journey to find out the truth.
By: Kathleen Cherry
A girl with High Functioning Autism doesn't reveal it to her classmates.
By: Stefan Bachmann
A group of teens are selected to help excavate an underground palace- built in during the French Revolution to hide a family. It's been abandoned for 200 years, but they soon find that an evil is there waiting for them.
Other Books Coming Out This Week:
- Divah By: Susannah Appelbaum
- The Other Side of Gravity (Oxygen #1) By: Shelly Crane
- Ashes in the Sky (Fire in the Woods #2) By: Jennifer M. Eaton
- Yellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die #3 By: Danielle Paige
- The Last Mortal Bond (Chronicle of the Unhewn Throne #3) By: Brian Staveley
Really excited to read Exit, Pursued By a Bear, and A Drop of Night sounds good too. I'm always looking for a good Thriller. What are you reading this weekend??