By: Tim Federle
A teen dealing with grief, attends a party where he meets a guy who inspires him to imagine a future where he could be happy.
(The Sisters of Blood and Spirit #2)
By: Kady Cross
Book 2 in this paranormal series. The sisters grow apart when Wren meets a spirit who has a dark influence on her.
(The Half Bad Trilogy #3)
By: Sally Green
The final witch battle is here.
(Thunder Road #2)
By: Katie McGarry
Good girl Breanna and biker bad-boy Razor team up to stop someone who is blackmailing Breanna over a compromising picture.
(The Winner's Trilogy #3)
By: Marie Rutkoski
The final book in this well-loved YA Fantasy series.
By: Ally Condie
After a tragic accident, Cedar's family moves to Iron Creek where she gets involved in the Summerlost theatre festival and the mysteries that surround it.
By: Kurt Dinan
When Max and 4 random classmates get set-up by the Chaos Club- a secret prank-pulling club, he vows to get revenge.
Other Books Coming Out This Week:
- Dark Energy By: Robison Wells
- Stone Field By: Christy Lenzi
- A Tangle of Gold (The Colours of Madeleine #3) By: Jaclyn Moriarty
- Dig Too Deep By: Amy Allgeyer
- Raelia (The Medoran Chronicles #2) By: Lynette Noni
- My Year Zero By: Rachel Gold
- South of Sunshine By: Dana Elmendorf
- What You Always Wanted (If Only... #8) By: Kristin Rae
- Escaping Perfect By: Emma Harrison
- Dreaming of Antigone By: Robin Bridges
April is almost here!!! The Great American Whatever, Summerlost, and Don't Get Caught all look good. I'd also like to read the Thunder Road and Sisters of Blood and Spirit series. Which are going on your TBR?