Top Ten Books (& Bookish Stuff) I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree
1. Every Heart a Doorway (Wayward Children #1) by Seanan McGuire- I would love to read this-- especially with the sequel coming out soon.
2. Get Dirty (Don't Get Mad #2) by Gretchen McNeil- I read the first book a few months ago and kinda want to see what happens next!!
3. Only Ever Yours by Louise O'Neill- Because Asking For It was SO good!!
4. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick- A book I LOVED SO MUCH, but do not own.
5. Winger (#1) by Andrew Smith- Another book I LOVED-- I have Stand-Off, so I feel like I need the set!
6. Nightlock Candle by ScentPopCandles- or any of the 999 bookish candles I have on my Etsy wishlist.
7. Harry Potter Print by NiteOwlArts- I can't believe I don't have more Harry Potter art.
8. My Weekend is Booked Mug by ThePrintedMug- Confession: I don't drink coffee or tea (unless you count Starbucks Lattes), but OMG I love bookish mugs!!
9. Chevron Bow Kindle Clutch by ModDotTextiles- I love how this Kindle Case looks like a purse :)
10. Looking for Alaska Necklace by PaperHeartDaily- Because it's probably my fave bookish quote ever.
What books/bookish stuff would you like Santa to bring you?