Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY Plan To)
- Every year I have books I was DYING to read and for some reason or other just didn't get to. Part of the problem is that I'm a slower reader than most of my bookish friends. The other part?? Well, I'm an insane mood-reader. I have a VERY hard time reading on a schedule or forcing myself to read things that I'm not in the mood for. THESE poor books didn't get read due to a combination of time and moods :(
1. A Week of Mondays by Jessica Brody- I completely love a Groundhog's Day story. I mean, Before I Fall is one of my all-time faves.
2. Never Missing, Never Found by Amanda Panitch- Damage Done super messed with my head and I really wanted to see what else this author would come up with. BUT-- I didn't get to it. Hopefully I will in 2017!!
3. Afterward by Jennifer Mathieu- Oh jeez, this is an auto-buy author for me and I need to get to reading!
4. All in Pieces by Suzanne Young- It came out late fall, so that's why I didn't get to it yet-- I totally will soon though!
5. Seven Ways We Lie by Riley Redgate- This sounds like such a "me" book & I'm using my Christmas gift card to buy it.
6. Once Upon a Kiss by Robin Palmer- This is set in the 80's and I own it, so I DEFINITELY have to read it.
7. For This Life Only by Stacey Kade- I love Stacey Kade so much!! Have you read The Ghost and the Goth series? I loved the cuteness/awesomeness of that series.
8. The Girl Who Fell by Shannon M. Parker- I need to get to this because there really aren't enough YA books about the dark side of relationships.
9. Girl Against Universe by Paula Stokes- I never read a Paula Stokes book, and I wanted 2016 to be the year I did!! I've heard nothing but GOOD about this book, so hopefully I'll find time in 2017.
10. Replica by Lauren Oliver- Clearly I'm a failure as a book person. I've had this for over 6 months and it's still unread :(
Which 2016 books are you bummed that you didn't find time to read? Which of these books should go to the TOP of my 2017 TBR?