Top Ten Underrated/Hidden Gem Books I've Read In The Past Year Or So
1. The Telling by Alexandra Sirowy- I read both her books in the last year and will read everything she writes in the future!! LOVE this author!
2. Asking For It by Louise O'Neill- I definitely don't hear enough about how amazing this book is.
3. Learning to Swear in America by Katie Kennedy- I thought this was a really solid, interesting debut. I definitely want to read more from Ms. Kennedy.
4. Wrecked by Maria Padian- This book wasn't perfect, but it definitely deserved more attention. I haven't heard much at all about it since it came out.
5. Get Even (Don't Get Mad #1) by Gretchen O'Neill- This is an older book that I finally got a chance to read this summer. I was very surprised by how much I liked it considering how little I heard about it. I think it's a MUST for the PLL fans out there.
6. The Light Fantastic by Sarah Combs- This was totally my kind of book. Unfortunately, my kind of books usually don't get a ton of attention.
7. Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn- I loved how raw this book was. We definitely need more books about subjects like this.
8. Silence is Goldfish by Annabel Pitcher- This author impresses me every time. I definitely wanted this book to get more buzz.
9. The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu- This book was SO GOOD!!! Can everybody read it?? Please??
10. It's Not Me, It's You by Stephanie Kate Strohm- A really, really cute book that I hope more people read. Seriously, if you're feeling down, this book will cheer you up!!
What were your recent hidden gems?