Top Ten Books I Read Super Fast
- I'm not a very fast reader... but something about these books turned me into one!! Most of them I read in a single sitting. A few of them took me 2 evenings. They're not all favorites though. Some were just easy to read!
1. One Moment by Kristina McBride- This book was ADDICTING!! I HAD TO KNOW what the deal with Joey was. I highly recommend it!
2. Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers- I read all of Courtney's books fast because I'm her #1 fan. But this one I stayed up all night reading.... and basically died the next day. Totally worth it.
3. Party by Tom Leveen- This author is so underrated. This was the first book I read by him and I flew through it. It's short, narrated by multiple people, and takes place over one night-- which are all things I love in books.
4. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling- I didn't expect to love this when I bought it on a whim at Wal-Mart. But I stayed up all night reading it and found myself back at Wal-Mart at 3AM buying HP and the Chamber of Secrets.
5. Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay- I didn't love this, but it was a super easy read because it follows the TV series (or I guess the TV series follows the book) VERY closely. There really aren't any additional details in the book-- it was almost like reading one of those novelizations.
6. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- This book HURT!! I was up all night reading and crying and it's a pretty long book, but I couldn't stop reading it.
7. Torn Away by Jennifer Brown- Ughh, this was another sobfest that I read in a single night.
8. The Way I Used to Be by Amber Smith- This book was SO powerful that I thought about it the every single time I wasn't reading it.
9. The Light Fantastic by Sarah Combs- I read this at the beach, which probably contributed to my fast reading-- but it was really, really good.
10. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher- I enjoyed that this book tried to do something different and it is a short book. PS-- YAY for the Netflix show coming soon!!
What books made your list this week?