Top Ten Favorite Movie Villains
- I don't read a lot of books with straight-up villains in them... Non-Romance YA Contemporary kind of blurs the lines between good and bad, so it was super hard for me to come up with villains. So, I decided why not do movies since I did THIS, THIS, and THIS post about my fave nostalgic movies recently.
1. Macaulay Culkin- The Good Son
- Macualay Culkin played an evil little boy almost too good. It creeped me out, and I loved every second of it.
- Beetlejuice was a villain in this movie, but he was also hilarious and awesome.
- I don't know anyone who wasn't creeped out by Nancy. She's a scary woman.
- Alicia Silverstone plays a fifteen-year-old girl who really knows how to live that stalker-life.
- Even comedy needs their bad guys. LOVE Jeremy Piven as a villain. Cheeeese. "Didn't we lock you in a dumpster one time?" "Yeah, I got out."
6. David- Fear
- Marky Mark totally freaked me out and made me afraid to have a boyfriend for a while.
- "It's not worth winning if you can't win big!" The coach of the evil Hawks enraged me throughout this one.
- Another sadistic coach. Coach Kilmer takes high school sports to a whole new level when the entire town treats him like a god.
- Andrew Keegan was such a skeez in this movie... it kind of solidified my love for him though!
- Holy SHIZZZ Jack Nicholson can play a scary-ass dude.
What Villains did you put on your list this week??